Car rentals in Walla Walla: All you need to know
A Walla Walla car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what else the rest of Washington has to offer. CarRentals.com has gathered your most popular questions about renting a car in Walla Walla. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I get a bargain rental car in Walla Walla?
You are well on your way to finding the best price on your car rental by reserving it through us. But, there are ways to get an even cheaper price on your upcoming booking. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Don't rent more car than you'll need. Typically, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Walla Walla.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Walla Walla?
From budget-friendly brands like Fox and Budget to global names like Advantage and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Walla Walla?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Washington metropolis means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Walla Walla?
Normally, the age limit for car rentals in Walla Walla is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to determine what the exact rate will be before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Walla Walla?
Insurance is required, wherever you rent a car. That said, you could already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it to your booking for Walla Walla. Check ahead of time and, if it's necessary, you can easily add it at checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to find a gas station near the drop-off location
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. .
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you plan to do a little sightseeing or visit several customers all over Walla Walla. You can drive as much as you like and not incur added charges. Go over your policy to find out if there are mileage limitations.
Tips before you leave the lot
Make sure you go over a few things before you leave the lot on your Walla Walla adventure. You should take time to:
- Check out the car and determine if there is any damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Walla Walla rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Walla Walla has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the great restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the marvelous sites in Walla Walla.