What are the major attractions in Tri-Cities?
If your trip to Tri-Cities is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like exploring new places. While you're here, Putt-Putt Fun Center and Warriors' Path State Park ought to be among them. If you still have lots of stamina and room on your travel schedule, Appalachian Caverns Tours is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tri-Cities?
The beauty of having your own set of wheels is that you can travel anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your newfound freedom by exploring all there is to do in Greeneville. It's just 34 miles away. Explore the area starting with City Garage Car Museum, Andrew Johnson National Historic Site and James-Ben: Studio & Gallery Art Center. Don't miss Morristown either! Just 53 miles away, Rose Center and Council For The Arts, Cherokee Park and Millstone Golf Club are non-negotiable stops here.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tri-Cities?
Here are our top suggestions to score the best price on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter tool is about to become your new best buddy. Sift through the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport office locations to make sure you're receiving the cheapest bargain in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for another full day;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so make sure you keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Tri-Cities?
Sure, you can head out and explore Tri-Cities without a car. But with so much to see and do, having one is sure to make your trip much easier. If you're eager to venture out into the great outdoors, opt for something with a bit of extra power. A full-size car or an SUV will do the job in style. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a top choice for those embarking on shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tri-Cities?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream car is certainly within your grasp! Picture yourself cruising around town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're looking for is a cheap ride to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Tri-Cities.