What are the major attractions in Tri-Cities?
Keep yourself entertained (and that wanderlusting soul happy) by exploring Warriors' Path State Park and Putt-Putt Fun Center. If you still have loads of stamina and space on your travel itinerary, the Crockett Ridge Golf Course is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tri-Cities?
Visit Tri-Cities for its distinct character and style. That being said, you also have big-name landmarks just a short road trip away! Biltmore Estate is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Asheville, 6 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tri-Cities?
Here are our top tips and tricks to help you save:
- Use our amazing filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices get lower for your destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to watch out for these great deals;
- Last of all, secure your booking as soon as possible to score a ton of savings!