What are the major attractions in Short Hills?
If your trip to Short Hills is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. A few of the most popular attractions nearby are Cora Hartshorn Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary (Hartshorn Arboretum), Reeves-Reed Arboretum and Paper Mill Playhouse. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Short Hills?
If you've ticked off all the highlights in Short Hills, there's more to explore a little farther down the road. Hop back into the driver's seat and enjoy a new adventure in Somerset. This attractive day-trip destination offers some cool attractions, such as Rutgers University, Busch Campus.
Where are the best beaches near Short Hills?
If you're staying in Short Hills with the kids, a day by the sea is a fantastic way of keeping them amused. Fill the trunk with some buckets and spades, and head out to one of these magical coastal stretches:
- Great Kills Park (16 miles away).
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Short Hills?
Rental cars are a popular choice for professionals who travel often. If your visit to Short Hills is primarily for business-related reasons, you should know where all the business and convention centers are. Here are just a few of the top suggestions:
- Meadowlands Exposition Center (16 miles away).
- New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center (16 miles away).
- Cedar Lake (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Short Hills?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Our handy filter tool will be your new best buddy. Size up the hottest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable offers for your selected location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you watch out for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to drive off with some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Short Hills?
Whether you're heading off by yourself or with the whole family, CarRentals.com can help you find the perfect wheels for your Short Hills trip. An economy car is a fabulous option if you'll be spending a lot of your time downtown. Cheap to rent and with good mileage, these vehicles will take you from A to B easily and comfortably. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, check out our special category. You're sure to find something that'll command some attention! Got the little ones in tow? A roomy full-size car will meet your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Short Hills?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream ride is far easier than you think! Imagine the joy of cruising the open roads in a high-end sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or perhaps all you're after is a budget ride to bring you safely from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Short Hills.