Car rentals in Saint Tropez: All you need to know
A Saint Tropez car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the area has to offer. CarRentals.com has answered your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Saint Tropez. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How can I find a great deal on a rental car in Saint Tropez?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to grab budget-friendly deals. Simply enter your travel dates and go through the list of rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the cheapest packages Saint Tropez has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the true cost before you book
- Don't rent more car than you need. Commonly, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Saint Tropez.
What rental companies have agencies in Saint Tropez?
In Saint Tropez, CarRentals.com has a few car rental providers to choose from, like Dollar. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Saint Tropez?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're certain to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Saint Tropez?
Normally, to rent a car in Saint Tropez you must be at least 21. But, there might be an additional charge if you are under 25 or for larger or higher category rentals. Read through the terms to determine what the exact charge is before you book your vehicle.
Does Saint Tropez require rental car insurance?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to buy additional insurance through rental car supplier, if you think your insurance won't cover your rental during your trip.Many credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) will cover your car rental. However, many of them have restrictions, such as not covering large automobiles like premium models or some SUVs. It is best to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you travel to Saint Tropez.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
At CarRentals.com, we suggest a full tank policy. You receive the vehicle with a full tank, and you should bring it back it topped off. To avoid any added expenses, it is best to find a gas station before you return the car. Stations near or around airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Saint Tropez?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for anyone who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the details on mileage limits before you book.
Know before you go
Make sure you go over a few things before you leave the rental lot on your Saint Tropez adventure. You should:
- Inspect the vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scratches. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Saint Tropez rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Saint Tropez has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the well-known restaurants, famous landmarks, and all the fantastic sites in Saint Tropez.