What are the major attractions in Frejus?
If your trip to Frejus is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If your friends and family ask why you're heading here, just show them some pictures of Frejus Cathedral and Frejus Amphitheatre. These notable attractions will ensure you have a memorable trip.
Stop by Musée Archéologique. It's one attraction you'll usually find on many travelers' must-do lists. Porte d'Orée and Roman Theater are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Frejus?
Clock up a few more miles on your odometer and travel 16 miles to Cannes. Palace of Festivals and Conferences is one of the cool attractions to stop by. After that, point your rental car in the direction of Promenade de la Croisette.
Where are the best beaches near Frejus?
There's nothing quite as nice as opening the car window and feeling the salty air in your hair while you're driving by the sea. Pack some food and spend a few hours having fun in the sun at one of the fantastic beaches near Frejus. Popular options include:
- Galiote Beach (3 miles away).
- Boulouris Beach (4 miles away).
- Gaillarde Beach (5 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Frejus?
Mingling and networking with lots of different people can be draining. So if you're traveling to Frejus on a work-related trip, you'll be thrilled to hear that there are some terrific places to kick back and relax near these top convention centers:
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences (16 miles away).
- Scène 55 (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Frejus?
We've compiled our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Our handy filter feature is about to become your new best friend. Browse the biggest bargains from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and get some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Frejus?
Sure, you can get out and explore Frejus without wheels. But with so much to see, having one is sure to make your trip more memorable. If you're excited to venture out into nature, opt for something with some extra oomph. A full-size car or an SUV could be just what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a popular choice if you're only taking shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Frejus?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Frejus, a roomy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you'd like the best possible price and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is work out what will suit you best, pack up the car, and start clocking up those miles.