What are the major attractions in Reno?
There's nothing like breathing in fresh, clean air and getting close to nature. Snowboarding and skiing are very popular with travelers and locals in the wider region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Reno?
Don't just drive from point A to point B. Get the most out of your car rental by making a detour to Carson City. Situated 40 miles from Reno, it offers wonderful attractions like the Nevada State Museum and Nevada State Capitol. Indian Hills, 45 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the trek. Don't forget to take a look around the Nevada State Railroad Museum and the Stewart Indian School, two top-notch sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Reno?
Here are our top suggestions if you're looking to find the best deal on a car rental:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to become your new best friend. Sift through all of the cheapest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best deals for your chosen destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car outlet might result in big savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid paying for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal ride.