Car rentals in Arles: All you need to know
An Arles car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the region has to offer. CarRentals.com has collected your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Arles. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How can I find a bargain car rental in Arles?
CarRentals.com always strives to get you the best deal. However, to get the most savings when you travel to Arles you can do a few things. You can:
- Compare weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with any additional costs
- Determine the vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't rent more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Arles.
What rental suppliers have outlets in Arles?
In Arles, CarRentals.com has a few rental suppliers to choose from, like Avis. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Arles?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Arles?
Normally, to rent a car in Arles you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. Additionally, many suppliers charge an added fee if you are under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to figure out what the exact charge is before you rent your vehicle.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Arles?
When cruising through Arles or the rest of France, you will need insurance. Almost every supplier requires that you show proof of insurance before you rent a car. Many countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to buy additional insurance through the rental car dealer for your trip, if you know your insurance won't cover you while traveling through FRA.
Although many major card issuers, like MasterCard or Visa, offer some insurance, there are usually restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you book a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the rental car company's policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually recommend that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Arles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the fine print before you book.
Before you drive off
Make sure you go over a few items prior to leaving the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Walk around the car and make sure there is no damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new city
Book your Arles car rental today
You know you can depend on a wonderful car that will leave you with extra cash to spare when you reserve your Arles rental car with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your Arles car rental when you book with us. We'll see you around town.