What are the major attractions in Manosque?
Adventure is right around the corner at Les Vannades. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. The L'Occitane Factory and the Jean Giono Center are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Manosque?
Lying 2 miles from Manosque, Aubignosc is a favorite stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Visit here to access Sisteron Citadel and Sisteron Cathedral, two top attractions to circle on your map. Get ready to start racking up those miles, because Place des Precheurs and Saint-Sauveur Cathedral are also a rewarding day trip. You'll discover these quality sights in Aix-en-Provence, 3 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Manosque?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car center may result in some impressive savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your ideal ride.