What are the major attractions in Manosque?
If your trip to Manosque is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Near the city center, Notre-Dame de Romigier is one sight you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. Jean Giono Center and Les Vannades are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Manosque?
You shouldn't spend all your time in Manosque when there's a great big world out there to see! Just 25 miles away, Sisteron will keep you on the go with top sights like Sisteron Citadel. After that, point your wheels toward Sisteron Cathedral.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Manosque?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you save:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best deals for your chosen location;
- Browse the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab journey to a nearby rental car office might score you some significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not yet confirmed, try getting a better deal by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Manosque?
Manosque is major. You could stay a week here and still not see it all. If you'd like to experience as much as you can in this dynamic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Keep in mind that driving in the city usually comes with tight streets and sparse parking spaces. Don't stress though, because a compact or an economy car will make this much less daunting. If you can't wait to head straight out of the city and enjoy the mountains that Manosque is famous for, you'll want something with more room. A mid-size or full-size SUV will suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Manosque?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream car is absolutely within your grasp! Picture yourself tearing down the open road in a fancy sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you're chasing is a reliable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Manosque.