Car rentals in Orange: All you need to know
An Orange car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even find out what the rest of the area has to offer. We've gathered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Orange. Keep reading to discover which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I find a bargain car rental in Orange?
CarRentals.com always strives to get you the best price. But, you can do a couple things to keep your next booking affordable. You can:
- Read the mileage policy to prevent any surprise expenses
- Reserve your rental car as far ahead of time as you can
- Avoid airport pick-ups; they tend to be pricier
- Compare weekly and daily rates; you might save more with a longer rental
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Orange rental car.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Orange?
In Orange, CarRentals.com has 3 car rental suppliers to decide from, like Avis. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Orange?
That depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Orange. If you're having difficulty picking the right car, be sure to look over our table below. We've compared the most popular categories for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Orange?
Generally, to rent a car in Orange you must be at least 21. However, you may find that there is an added charge if you are under the age of 25 or for higher category cars in particular. Go through the supplier's terms to determine what the exact rate will be before you book your vehicle.
Does Orange require rental car insurance?
Insurance is always required, wherever you're renting a car. However, you could already be covered by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, your policies may not provide total coverage, and you'll have to add it to your booking for Orange. Check ahead of time and, if it's needed, you can conveniently add it at checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually suggest that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Orange?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you leave the lot
Before you get going on your Orange vacation, go over a few things before you leave the lot. It's important to:
- Look over the vehicle and make certain there is no damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Orange rental car today
When you reserve your car rental with CarRentals.com, you can count on a perfect vehicle that will result in more extra money in the bank. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Orange rental car. See you out here.