What are the major attractions in Monaco?
If there's one thing that sums up Monaco, it's the Casino Monte Carlo. Be sure to snap some great photographs of this iconic attraction to show off to your pals when you get home.
There won't be any boring moments on this vacation! You'll need to rise early if you're planning to see all the fascinating sights this place has to offer. Villa Kerylos and Villa Ephrussi are must-sees. Prince's Palace and the Exotic Garden can't be missed either.
Near the city center, Japanese Garden is one spot to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have space on that travel itinerary, the Grimaldi Forum and the Oceanographic Museum will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Monaco?
Eager for a little more adventure? Then keep on driving to Les Baumettes, just 16 miles from Monaco. You'll find plenty more fabulous things to see and do here, including Marineland Antibes and Chateau Grimaldi. If you're still in the mood for driving and sightseeing, consider punching Antibes City Centre into your GPS. This attractive destination is also home to a few top-notch sights like the La Croisette and the Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, and it's only 19 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Monaco?
No matter what the weather's like, you'll be able to get a glimpse of the fantastic beaches near Monaco from behind the wheel of your own rental car. As you cruise along, keep your eyes peeled for seagulls gliding over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Baie des Fourmis Beach (5 miles away).
- Paloma Beach (6 miles away).
- Port Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Monaco?
We've put together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Use our amazing filter feature to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.