What are the major attractions in Riom?
Not far from the heart of the city, the Musee Mandet is one attraction you might like to put on your to-do list. If you still have some room on your travel schedule, the Musee Regional d'Auvergne and Church of Notre-Dame-du-Marthuret will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Riom?
You don't need to spend all your time in Riom when there's a great big world out there to see! Just 16 miles away, Olby will keep you on the go with top-notch attractions like Puy de Dome. Searching for another good reason to make your way there? Puy de Pariou is also within reach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Riom?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that job completely painless!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best deal;
- No one enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.