Car rentals in Loire: All you need to know
A Loire car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what else the rest of the area has to offer. CarRentals.com has answered your most popular questions about renting a car in Loire. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How can I get a bargain rental car in Loire?
You are well on your way to finding the best rate on your car rental with CarRentals.com. But, there are ways to get an even lower price on your next rental. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Learn about any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you will know the true cost before you rent
- Don't get more car than you'll need. Generally, the smaller the class the lower the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Loire.
What rental companies have agencies in Loire?
From global names like National and Hertz to budget-friendly brands like Thrifty and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the online reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Loire?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Loire?
Typically, to rent a car in Loire you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to figure out any additional charges will be before you reserve your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Loire?
Insurance is required, wherever you're renting a car. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it is necessary, you can simply add it at checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
At CarRentals.com, we recommend a full tank policy. You should get into your automobile with a full tank, and you will want to return it topped off. If you want to save some money, find a filling station before bringing the vehicle.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you wish to explore all that Loire offers, you are going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Loire. Read the fine print to be certain your mileage is truly "unlimited."
Before you leave the lot
Before you get going on your Loire adventure, make sure you go over a few items prior to leaving the lot. You should take time to:
- Walk around your vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Loire car rental today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. CarRentals.com has the ideal rental car that can suit your needs and not deplete your travel fund.