Where is Minas Gerais?
There's nothing quite like living like a free spirit. But sometimes you have to know which way you're going. Before you start up your rental car and glide down the road, you might want to learn a thing or two about Minas Gerais. Learn a little about Brazil, because that's where you'll need to go to kick start your adventure.
What are the major attractions in Minas Gerais?
Can't wait to take off on your Minas Gerais getaway? Wondering what kind of things to put on your itinerary? Don't stress — we're here to give you some pointers. Here are a few well-renowned attractions in this awesome place:
- Lopes Mendes Beach (3 miles from the center of Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro (state))
- Itamambuca Beach (2 miles from the center of Ubatuba, Sao Paulo (state))
- Monte Serrat (1 mile from the center of Santos, Sao Paulo (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Minas Gerais?
Boasting miles and miles of beautiful highways and open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Minas Gerais vacations into driving adventures. If you're embarking on an unforgettable road trip, you'll want to know which cities to add to your itinerary. Here are some of the most outstanding cities in this extraordinary place:
- Belo Horizonte (population of 2,373,2)
- Uberlandia (population of 563,5)
- Juiz de Fora (population of 47,2)
- Ribeirao Das Neves (population of 46,8)