What are the major attractions in Ploemeur?
If your trip to Ploemeur is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering new places. While you're in town, Golf Blue Green Ploemeur Ocean and Sous-marin Flore should be among them. Another popular attraction to add to your itinerary is Stade du Moustoir.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ploemeur?
You don't need to limit your adventures to just Ploemeur. Vannes is only 31 miles away and is home to a neat range of close-by things to see and do, such as Musee de La Cohue. Vannes Aquarium is also a popular stop.
Where are the best beaches near Ploemeur?
If you're visiting Ploemeur with the kids, a day at the seaside is an awesome way to keep them engaged. Load up the trunk with some balls, bats and buckets, and take a jaunt out to one of these magical coastal stretches:
- Plage de Kerouriec (16 miles away).
- Kerhillio Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Ploemeur?
If you're eager to get out and rub shoulders with new people, participating in an event at Parc des Expositions Lorient is a great idea. You'll find it 6 miles from Ploemeur, so look through the calendar of events and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ploemeur?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our clever filter tool is going to be your new best buddy. Compare the cheapest discounts from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Ploemeur?
Having your own ride in Ploemeur will give you more flexibility to go wherever you want at your leisure. Maybe you want to leave the big city behind, explore the country laneways, and see where the wind takes you. If so, drive off in one of our full-size or mid-size SUVs and explore the beautiful impressive rock formations in the surrounding area. If you just want to soak up city life, go for something small. Getting around heavy traffic will be much less stressful with a compact or mini car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ploemeur?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Ploemeur. From SUVs with trunk space galore to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which will it be this time?