What are the major attractions in Pessac?
Be sure to schedule enough time for more than just a quick drive-by of the Aquitaine Museum during your time in Pessac. Step out of your car, wander a while and spend some time exploring this famous landmark.
There won't be any boring moments on this vacation! You'll need to rise early if you're going to see all the interesting sights that this place has to offer. The Chateau Haut Brion and Cathedrale St. Andre are no-brainers. The Musee des Beaux-Arts and the Maison du Vin de Bordeaux shouldn't be overlooked either.
Not far from the city center, the Chateau Pape Clement is one sight to consider adding to your must-see list. The Golf Practice Academy and Chateau Haut Brana are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pessac?
If you're looking for an interesting pit stop, turn your steering wheel in the direction of Le Verdon-sur-Mer. It features terrific attractions like Royan Beach and Royan Church of Notre-Dame, and it's only 55 miles from Pessac. If you're still in the mood for a bit of sightseeing, consider punching Préguillac into your GPS. This appealing destination also features a few worthwhile sights like Saintes Amphitheatre and the Arch of Germanicus, and it's just 6 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Pessac?
If you're here for primarily business-related purposes, you'll probably be heading to Bordeaux Congress Center. It's situated 9 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pessac?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a nearby car rental outlet could mean big savings;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.