Car rentals in Corona Del Mar: All you need to know
You need a great vehicle to take you around Corona Del Mar whether you're going for a business or pleasure. See the top sites around town and park in front of the best restaurants in Corona Del Mar. We've answered your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Corona Del Mar. Read on to see the dos and don'ts of booking a rental car.
Where do I get a bargain car rental in Corona Del Mar?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to get budget-friendly rates. Just type in your travel dates and scroll down the list of car rental companies, choose the top rental locations, and find the best offers in Corona Del Mar. You can also:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you will know the actual cost before you rent
- Don't get more car than you need. Typically, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Corona Del Mar?
From global names like Hertz and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to get an idea of which is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Corona Del Mar?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this California metropolis means you're bound to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Corona Del Mar?
Typically, the age limit for car rentals in Corona Del Mar is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to determine any additional charges will be before you reserve your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Corona Del Mar?
Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You might be able to buy additional insurance through rental car company, if you know your insurance won't cover your rental. Otherwise, as a United States citizen, you can also book Collision Damage Coverage with CarRentals.com at checkout. Although many major card issuers, like Visa or Discover, give some insurance, there may be restrictions. For example, you may not be covered if you reserve a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually recommend that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Corona Del Mar?
Unlimited miles is a great choice if you plan to do a little sightseeing or visit a lot of clients all over Corona Del Mar. You can drive wherever you want without incurring added charges. Read over your policy to find out if there are any restrictions.
Before you leave the lot
Make sure you check out a few items before you leave the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Check out the vehicle and make sure there is no damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new area
Book your Corona Del Mar rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Corona Del Mar has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the great restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Corona Del Mar.