What are the major attractions in Mount Vernon?
If your trip to Mount Vernon is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Not far from the heart of the city, Lincoln Theater is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. RiverBelle Dinner Theatre and Mount Vernon Farmers Market are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mount Vernon?
Visit Mount Vernon for its exceptional character and style. That said, you also have iconic attractions just a day trip away! Pike Place Market is worth a visit. It's located in Seattle, 56 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Mount Vernon?
Shorelines are fantastic places to launch a kite. If it's a windy day, why not load the kids into the car and take a road trip to Clayton Beach? It's 16 miles from Mount Vernon and is a magical place for some fun and games.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mount Vernon?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you're looking to score the best price on a rental car:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car outlet may result in substantial savings;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to score some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Mount Vernon?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Mount Vernon, CarRentals.com will get you from one place to another quickly and comfortably. If you're in the city on business, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These kinds of vehicles boast top-end finishes, exquisite interiors, and a host of modern extras. Hitting the road on a budget and eager to save a few bucks? A mini or a compact car may be a top choice. These small rides are cheaper to run and awesome when it comes to dashing about busy city streets. If you have a few kids and a pile of luggage in tow, a full-size car promises the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mount Vernon?
For some, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting the car of your dreams is easier than you think! Imagine cruising around town in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a reliable set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Mount Vernon.