What are the major attractions in Mount Sunapee?
If your trip to Mount Sunapee is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at John Hay National Wildlife Refuge. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some room on your travel itinerary, The Fells and Mount Sunapee will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mount Sunapee?
If you're on the lookout for day-trip ideas, Thornton, 47 miles away, is a good place to start. There are plenty of things to keep you entertained in the area, such as Waterville Valley Resort. Lincoln is another well-known place to punch into your GPS. About 53 miles away, some of its top attractions include Loon Mountain Ski Resort.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mount Sunapee?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best deals for your selected destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Mount Sunapee?
Sure, you can go and explore Mount Sunapee without a car. But with so much to see, having one is sure to make your trip more memorable. If you can't wait to venture out into some nature, consider a vehicle with a bit of extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be exactly what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a popular choice for those embarking on shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mount Sunapee?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to rental cars in Mount Sunapee. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.