What are the major attractions in Concord?
If your trip to Concord is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Not too far from the city center, New Hampshire State House is one sight you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. Mary Baker Eddy Historic House and Capitol Center for the Arts are also nearby and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Concord?
Keep on driving to Portsmouth, a fantastic day-trip destination 40 miles away. You'll find a few fascinating attractions here like Fort Constitution Historical Site. Another excellent stop is Thornton, around 50 miles from Concord. If you venture out this way, you'll be within easy reach of Waterville Valley Resort.
Where are the best convention centers near Concord?
Networking and socializing with lots of new people can be exhausting. So if you're in Concord on a work-related trip, you'll be thrilled to hear that there are some awesome places to rest and relax near these popular convention centers:
- Falls Center (16 miles away).
- Center of New Hampshire Expo Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Concord?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car office might reward you with substantial savings;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Concord?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Concord, CarRentals.com will help you get to where you're going comfortably and efficiently. If you're visiting on business, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These vehicles boast high-end finishes, elegant interiors, and a host of contemporary features. Traveling on a small budget and in the mood to save cash? A compact car or a mini is a sensational option. These smaller cars are cheaper to run and awesome when it comes to navigating busy city streets. If you've got the little ones (and tons of luggage) in tow, a full-size car promises the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Concord?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Concord. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. What type of car will it be this time?