What are the major attractions in Los Cabos?
If your trip to Los Cabos is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you're not already excited to see The Arch and Land's End during your trip to Los Cabos, you should be. They're some of the most iconic sights and landmarks in the world.
If your friends and family ask why you're coming here, just show them some pictures of Lover's Beach and Cabo del Sol Golf Club. These terrific attractions will ensure you have an unforgettable trip.
Stop by Puerto Paraiso Mall. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on that schedule, Zen-Mar Mask Gallery and Plaza Bonita Mall will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Los Cabos?
With some awesome road trip options in the surrounding area, renting a car makes sense. Without one, it wouldn't be half as easy to enjoy everything that Todos Santos, 43 miles away, has to offer. Los Pinos Park ought to be toward the top of your list here. La Bodega de Todos Santos and Tortugueros Las Playitas Sea Turtle Conservation Project are also not to be missed. Locals will also probably point you in the direction of La Ribera, 53 miles away. If you only see one thing here, make sure it's Punta Colorada Beach. (But we'd also recommend La Ribera Beach and Punta Arena Lighthouse.)
Where are the best beaches near Los Cabos?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car, blasting some tunes and driving to the coast. Los Cabos has some stunning beaches close by, so grab a book (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and take a road trip to one of these idyllic options:
- Monuments Beach (3 miles away).
- Playa Barco Varado (6 miles away).
- Las Viudas Beach (7 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Los Cabos?
Heading to Los Cabos for business-related purposes? After a tiring day of networking and making new connections, you might find your stomach yelling out for food. Thankfully, these business and convention centers offer easy access to some terrific restaurants and cafés:
- Cultural Pavilion of the Republic (1 mile away).
- Los Cabos Convention Center (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Los Cabos?
Here you'll find our top tips to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job completely painless!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all of the best discounts for your location;
- Scan the offers at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab journey to a close-by car rental office might result in some impressive savings;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Los Cabos?
Rent a car and get around Los Cabos your way. Want to venture out into some nearby natural areas? Consider an SUV. This vehicle is perfect for those after outdoor adventure. Just want to get easily from A to B and traveling with just a few bags? If you're not planning on doing a lot of driving, a zippy mini is a great option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Los Cabos?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting your dream ride is far more achievable than you might think! Experience the thrill of cruising the open roads in a snazzy sports car, even if it's just for a short while. Or maybe all you're chasing is a set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Los Cabos.