How can I get a cheap car rental in Baja California Sur?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you want to score the best price on a car rental:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your dates are flexible, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Baja California Sur?
If being comfortable is your main concern when deciding on a rental vehicle, a full-size car will be an ideal choice. With a larger interior and a more powerful engine, there'll be plenty of room for all passengers during your journey through Baja California Sur. This dependable vehicle also has little luxuries like leather seats and a premium audio system. Put all your belongings in the trunk, stock up on the supplies, and blast your favorite playlists as you drive down the streets of La Paz and Rosarito.
Of course, Baja California Sur is widely known for its sandy shores, valleys, and rolling hills. It would be a shame not to leave the city limits to take in these glorious vistas. If that sounds tempting, consider an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't think you'll travel off-road, you won't regret the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Baja California Sur?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Baja California Sur. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which will it be this time?