What are the major attractions in La Ciotat?
If your trip to La Ciotat is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the center, Plage Cyrnos is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have space on your schedule, La Ciotat Beach and Expenature will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near La Ciotat?
Don't just drive from point A to point B. Get the most out of your rental car by making a detour to Aix-en-Provence. Situated 25 miles from La Ciotat, it offers well-known attractions like Place des Precheurs and Cours Mirabeau. Nothing says living big like a road trip, so keep on cruising to Arles. It's 59 miles away and also features a few appealing sights, such as Church of St. Trophime and Abbey de Montmajour.
Where are the best beaches near La Ciotat?
La Ciotat boasts some breathtaking coastal areas, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what delightful treasures you can find strewn along the water's edge at one of these popular beaches:
- Les Lecques Beach (4 miles away).
- Plage du Corton (4 miles away).
- Charmettes Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near La Ciotat?
If you're attending a work conference in La Ciotat, you might want to follow up with your new friends over dinner and drinks. Fortunately, these convention centers offer some great cafés and restaurants close by:
- Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center (12 miles away).
- International Fair and Exhibition Center Marseille (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in La Ciotat?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our handy filter tool to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so watch out for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to drive off with some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for La Ciotat?
No matter your motoring needs in La Ciotat, CarRentals.com will get you there comfortably and efficiently. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car may be right up your alley. These types of vehicles boast high-quality finishes, plush interiors, and a whole host of extras. Traveling on a shoestring budget and need to save a few bucks? A mini or a compact car may be a top choice. These cool little rides are economical to run and fantastic for getting around traffic. If you've got the youngsters (and a good deal of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in La Ciotat?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in La Ciotat. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which will it be this time?