What are the major attractions in Saint-Omer?
Outdoor adventures or urban exploring? Whatever type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you with your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Omer?
Located 17 miles from Saint-Omer, Les Attaques is a popular stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Visit here to access the Les Six Bourgeois and the Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle, two top attractions to mark on your map. Nothing screams fun like a road trip, so why not keep on cruising to Escobecques? It's 3 miles away and also offers a few appealing sights, such as the Palace of Fine Arts and the Citadel of Lille.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Omer?
Below are our top suggestions if you're looking to find the best price on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices fall for your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!