What are the major attractions in Lens?
There's nothing like visiting new places. While you're staying in the area, the Canadian National Vimy Memorial and the Louvre-Lens ought to be among them. Another place to consider stopping at is Notre Dame de Lorette National Cemetery.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lens?
More fun and adventure is right around the corner, so buckle up! Venture 16 miles down the road and stop by the Palace of Fine Arts and the Old Stock Exchange. You'll find these popular attractions in Fretin. Pérenchies, 17 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to check out the Citadel of Lille and Lille Grand Square, two great attractions in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lens?
Here are some of our top tips if you want to bag the best deal on a car rental:
- Research as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task child's play!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a neighboring rental car outlet may result in some significant savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and get some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some great savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.