What are the major attractions in Edgewater?
Outdoor adventuring or discovering the local nightlife? Whatever kind of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you live out your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Edgewater?
Let's find out what your new ride can do. Day trips into the neighboring areas are just one of the reasons that renting a car here is such a tempting option. Without one, it'd be much harder to enjoy everything that Flower Hill, 16 miles away, has to offer. Roosevelt Field Mall, Fort Totten and Alley Pond Park alone justify the drive. North Hills is another wonderful option. It's 16 miles away and home to tons of fun things to see and do. You'd be nuts to skip the Nassau County Museum of Art, the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts and Castle Gould.
Where are the best beaches near Edgewater?
There's nothing like rolling down the car window and feeling the cool sea air on your face while you're driving beside the sea. Pack some food and spend a day relaxing at one of the gorgeous beaches near Edgewater. Popular options include:
- Orchard Beach (10 miles away).
- Plum Beach (19 miles away).
- Coney Island Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Edgewater?
Rental cars are an excellent option for professionals who frequently travel. If your time in Edgewater is mostly for business purposes, you should know where all the business and convention centers are located. These are some of the top ones:
- Meadowlands Exposition Center (5 miles away).
- PlayStation Theater (5 miles away).
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Edgewater?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best bargains for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.