What are the major attractions in Edgewater?
If your trip to Edgewater is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you toward Columbia University and Apollo Theater. These popular attractions are bound to impress.
Few things top exploring new places. While you're here, Alexander Hamilton Playground and General Grant National Memorial should be among them. Another favorite attraction here is Hamilton Grange National Memorial.
What are the best road trip destinations near Edgewater?
If you've crossed off all the sights in Edgewater, there's more to explore in the vicinity. Climb back into the driver's seat and enjoy a new adventure in Somerset. This popular day-trip destination is home to some terrific attractions, such as Rutgers University, Busch Campus.
Where are the best beaches near Edgewater?
No matter what the weather's like, you'll be able to get a glimpse of some of the beautiful beaches near Edgewater from behind the wheel of your rental car. As you travel along, keep an eye out for seagulls drifting over these dazzling stretches of coastline:
- Orchard Beach (10 miles away).
- Plum Beach (19 miles away).
- Coney Island Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Edgewater?
After spending hours mixing with like-minded people, it's always good to know you can relax and unwind someplace nearby. If you're visiting Edgewater on business, these are some of the top convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- Meadowlands Exposition Center (5 miles away).
- PlayStation Theater (5 miles away).
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Edgewater?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for another full day;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Edgewater?
No matter your motoring requirements in Edgewater, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B quickly and efficiently. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These types of vehicles have high-end finishes, lavish interiors, and a host of contemporary features. Hitting the road on a budget and want to save a few dollars? A mini or a compact car may be a top choice. These smaller vehicles are more affordable and great for zipping around traffic. If you have a few kids (and plenty of luggage) in tow, a full-size car will give you all the room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Edgewater?
For some of us, owning a luxury vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream car is absolutely within your grasp! Imagine the thrill of cruising into town in a high-end sports car, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps all you want is a dependable set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Edgewater.