How can I get a cheap car rental in United Arab Emirates?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- And finally, secure your booking as soon as possible to score a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in United Arab Emirates?
Who needs all the bells and whistles? Economy cars are the most popular type of rental car for travelers in United Arab Emirates, and for good reason. You'll experience terrific fuel economy as you navigate the streets of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in this small vehicle. They're nimble, a snap to park, and easy on the wallet.
Don't restrict your adventuring to the urban centers. United Arab Emirates has some amazing scenery, such as oases, beaches, and sandy shores. A car like a convertible will help you get around them in style. These rental vehicles are perfect for sightseers wanting to enjoy the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't love the feeling of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in United Arab Emirates?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams can easily be a reality! Imagine the thrill of cruising down the highway in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you're chasing is a dependable set of wheels to get you from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in United Arab Emirates.