What are the major attractions in Al Barsha?
If your trip to Al Barsha is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai belong high up on the to-do lists of all Al Barsha explorers. Free up your schedule and spend some time getting better acquainted with these spectacular attractions!
Discover the best that this city has to offer by adding Dubai Autodrome and Emirates Golf Club to your travel itinerary. If you have an extra day up your sleeve, drop by Montgomerie Golf Club and Wild Wadi Water Park as well.
Stop by Meem Gallery. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some room on that travel schedule, Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque and Miracle Garden will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Al Barsha?
If you've ticked off all the main sights in Al Barsha, there's plenty more on offer in the vicinity. Endurance City is just 19 miles away. Travelers who make their way here usually have Dubai International Endurance City near the top of their itineraries.
Where are the best beaches near Al Barsha?
If you're traveling to Al Barsha with the kids, a day by the seaside is an awesome way of keeping them occupied. Pack the trunk with some balls, bats and buckets, and journey out to one of these magical beaches:
- Umm Suqeim Beach (4 miles away).
- Kite Beach (5 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Al Barsha?
Situated 11 miles from Al Barsha, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre is a fantastic place to go for a work conference. After a huge day of mingling and networking, you'll be able to drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Al Barsha?
We've compiled the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore a breeze!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best offers for your destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a nearby car rental facility may mean substantial savings;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so make sure you watch out for these great offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Al Barsha?
Rent some wheels and enjoy Al Barsha your way. Want to head out into some nature? Choose a full-size car. This vehicle is ideal for those craving adventure in the great outdoors. Just want to get easily from A to B and traveling lightly? If you're not planning on driving for long distances, a zippy mini is a fantastic option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Al Barsha?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a huge range of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Al Barsha. What you opt for will depend on how much you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not grab an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to zip around town in at the cheapest price possible, maybe go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).