What are the major attractions in Canton?
If your trip to Canton is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
This area is a magnet for lovers of canoeing. When arranging your travel itinerary, leave plenty of time for this popular activity, along with an excursion to Dickson Mounds Museum and Rockwell Park.
What are the best road trip destinations near Canton?
If you're after a day-trip destination, we can help out. Located 25 miles away, Peoria is worth hopping in the car for. Par-A-Dice Casino should be at the top of your to-do list here. Caterpillar Visitors Center and Giant Oak Park are also not to be missed. The locals are also likely to point you in the direction of Fondulac Township, 28 miles away. If you only see one attraction here, make sure it's Luthy Botanical Garden. (But we're also big fans of Peoria U.S. Courthouse and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Canton?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be charged for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- And finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to grab a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Canton?
No other mode of transportation can offer you convenience and flexibility like your own set of wheels. No matter the reason for your jaunt to Canton, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles to drive away in. On a city break with your sweetheart? Fire up the romance by renting a mini or convertible. Lots of fun to drive and super easy to park, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these cute rides. A van is a good choice for families with youngsters. There's plenty of space for everyone and you can venture where you want, when you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will take you from one meeting to another in style and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Canton?
For some people, owning a prestige vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream car can easily be a reality! Imagine the feeling of cruising the open roads in a classy sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe you're just after a set of wheels to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or frugal? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Canton.