What are the major attractions in Burlington?
If your trip to Burlington is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like discovering somewhere new. While you're in town, Historic Burlington Antiques and Art Emporium and Bristol Riverside Theatre should definitely be among them. Another great attraction to visit is Roebling Museum.
What are the best road trip destinations near Burlington?
Burlington is amazing, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to explore just down the road. Princeton is just 19 miles away. Travelers who head here usually have Princeton University near the top of their itineraries.
Where are the best convention centers near Burlington?
If you're traveling here for business, you'll probably be heading to Cairnwood Estate. You'll find it 12 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Burlington?
Below are our top suggestions to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter tool is going to become your new best friend. Sift through the biggest bargains from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Book as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird catches the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Burlington?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and convenience like your own set of wheels. Whatever the reason for your trip to Burlington, CarRentals.com has a terrific range of vehicles for you to choose from. On a city break with your beau? Turn up the romance by renting a mini or compact car. A delight to drive and a piece of cake to park, you'll adore sitting alongside each other in one of these zippy rides. An SUV is ideal for big families. There's plenty of room for everyone and you can venture where you want, when you want. If you're on the road for business, a premium car will transport you from meeting to conference in serious style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Burlington?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge variety of both high-end and economy rental vehicles available in Burlington. What you end up going for will depend on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need a car to zip around town in as economically as possible, go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).