Car rentals in Trenton: All you need to know
A Trenton car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even see what the rest of New Jersey has to offer. We've collected the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Trenton. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How can I find a bargain rental car in Trenton?
We always try to get you the best rate. However, you can remember a couple things to keep your next rental affordable. Make sure to:
- Compare and contrast weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the car of your choice and save more
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. You don't want to be surprised with additional costs
- Don't rent more vehicle than you need. Typically, the smaller the class the lower the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Trenton rental car.
What rental companies have agencies in Trenton?
From global names like Hertz and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Thrifty and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Trenton?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this New Jersey metropolis means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Trenton?
Typically, the age limit for renting a car in Trenton is 21. But, you may find that there is an added fee if you're under 25 or for higher category rentals. Read over the terms to determine what the exact price is before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Trenton?
Insurance is always needed, no matter where you rent a car. That said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Trenton. Look into it before you book and, if it's needed, you can just include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to search for a gas station close to your car rental supplier
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually suggest that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great choice if you plan to do a little sightseeing or visit several customers all over Trenton. You can cruise wherever you want without incurring added charges. Be sure to read your policy to find out if there are mileage restrictions.
Before you leave the lot
Be sure you check out a few items prior to leaving the lot on your Trenton adventure. You should:
- Look over the car and be certain there is no damage or scratches. If you notice any, mark it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Trenton rental car today
Know that you can count on a wonderful set of wheels that will leave you with extra money to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your Trenton car rental when you book with us. See you on the road.