What are the major attractions in Camden?
If your trip to Camden is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
If you're not already excited to see Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center while you're in Camden, you should be. They're some of the most iconic sights and landmarks in the world.
Experience the best that this city has to offer by adding Reading Terminal Market and Ben Franklin National Memorial to your schedule. If you've got an extra day or two to spare, take a look at Citizens Bank Park and Temple University too.
Close to the city center, St. Joseph Polish Catholic Church is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and Pomona Hall are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Camden?
Camden is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's plenty more to see just a little farther afield. Princeton is just 34 miles away. Travelers who head here typically have Princeton University on their must-do lists.
Where are the best convention centers near Camden?
Socialize with some of the local people while you're in Camden by attending an event at one of the area's top convention centers. There are a few terrific things on, so take a look at the schedule and pen down a date. Recommended places include:
- Pennsylvania Convention Center (3 miles away).
- Cairnwood Estate (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Camden?
We've pulled together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our clever filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices fall for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, modify your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Camden?
No other mode of transportation can offer you flexibility and freedom like your own wheels. No matter the reason for your journey to Camden, CarRentals.com has an impressive range of vehicles for you to pick from. Heading to the city with your beau? Make things even cozier by renting a mini or convertible. A delight to drive and easy to park, you'll love sitting next to each other in one of these little rides. A van is a great match for big families. There's plenty of space for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, when you want. If you're on a business trip, a premium car will get you from conference to meeting in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Camden?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Imagine cruising down the highway in a swish sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe you're just after a budget ride to get you from A to B. Flashy or frugal? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit you in Camden.