What are the major attractions in Bucharest?
If your trip to Bucharest is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
You'll need to rise early if you want to check out all the notable attractions that this place has to offer. Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral and National Museum of Romanian History are non-negotiable. Palace of the Parliament and Cismigiu Garden can't be missed either.
Stop by Funland. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' must-do lists. Unirea Shopping Center and Church of Bucur the Shepherd are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bucharest?
Snagov is a road-trip destination worth looking into. It's 19 miles away and offers a variety of things to do. Snagov Palace is one terrific example. Another option is Gruiu, which is 22 miles away. Here'll you come across Snagov Monastery.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bucharest?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay right away and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Bucharest?
Some people find dodging traffic in big cities challenging. But in a small car like a compact or economy, getting around Bucharest will be a snap. Rather spend your days discovering the surrounding streams? Take a look at our fantastic range of SUVs. With plenty of room and more power under the hood, these bigger vehicles will make those long, leisurely drives even more memorable. Ticking off all the activities and attractions that Bucharest is famous for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bucharest?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Bucharest. From SUVs with space to spare to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?