What are the major attractions in Bristol?
If your trip to Bristol is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Few things beat exploring somewhere new. While you're in town, Bristol Riverside Theatre and Historic Burlington Antiques and Art Emporium should definitely be among them. Another attraction to see is Swaminarayan Temple.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bristol?
Bristol has some spectacular sights, but there are other things to keep you amused in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound? Liberty Bell Center hardly needs an introduction. Located about 19 miles away in Philadelphia, your itinerary should include this unmissable attraction.
Where are the best convention centers near Bristol?
If you're in town to attend a corporate conference, you'll find Cairnwood Estate situated 11 miles away. When you get a break, make your way to a nearby café to grab a bite — socializing and networking can be very tiring.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bristol?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help point you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Some companies reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Bristol?
Whether you're taking a break alone or with some pals, CarRentals.com will help you find a suitable set of wheels for your Bristol adventure. A compact car is an ideal option if you'll be spending a lot of your time in the city center. Cheap to rent and reliable, they'll take you here, there and everywhere easily and comfortably. If you're eager to make a splash, pick a ride from our special category. You're certain to find something that'll make a few jaws drop. Got the youngsters with you? A roomy full-size SUV will match your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bristol?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's an impressive variety of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in Bristol. What you end up going with depends on your budget and what you're hoping to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you want to indulge yourself, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a set of wheels to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off choosing an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).