What are the major attractions in Recife?
If your trip to Recife is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Igreja Matriz do Santíssimo Sacramento de Santo Antonio. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have space on that travel itinerary, Nossa Senhora do Rosario dos Homens Pretos Church and Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Military will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Recife?
If you're after day-trip inspiration, we know just the place. Located 22 miles away, Ilha de Itamaraca is worth getting in the car for. Pontal do Jaguaribe Beach ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Fort Orange and Forno da Cal Beach are interesting attractions too. Gravata is another wonderful option. It's 47 miles away and boasts a variety of fun things to do. Three Kings Monument, Rodolfo de Moraes Park and Alto do Cruzeiro are just the start.
Where are the best beaches near Recife?
Recife is home to some beautiful coastal areas, and what better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what delightful treasures you can find scattered along the shoreline of one of these top beaches:
- Pina Beach (2 miles away).
- Chifre Beach (2 miles away).
- Milagres Beach (3 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Recife?
If you're eager to get out and mix with new people, joining an event at Pernambuco Convention Center is a great idea. You'll find it 2 miles from Recife, so browse the calendar of events and see what grabs you.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Recife?
Here are some of our top tips if you want to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Our handy filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Browse the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable prices for your location;
- Browse the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a nearby car rental outlet may mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Recife?
Recife has so much to offer. You could spend a week or more here and not run out of things to do. If you want to soak up as much as you can in this energetic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Keep in mind that driving around big cities usually goes hand in hand with tight streets and limited parking spaces. But don't worry — a small, economical car can make this less daunting. If you're eager to get out of the city and check out the mountains that Recife is famous for, you'll probably prefer a vehicle with a little more power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make those road trips a dream.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Recife?
First of all, there's a broad range of both economy and luxury rentals in Recife. What you go with is largely dependent on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not go for an elite SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a car to get from A to B at the cheapest price possible, go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).