How can I get a cheap car rental in Amazonas?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Check out as many different offers as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a neighboring car rental outlet might mean significant savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay right away and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Finally, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to score yourself the biggest savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Amazonas?
Want something that won't cost a small fortune? Consider an economy car. This efficient vehicle is the most booked category of rental car in Amazonas (and just the ticket if you're on a tight budget). Fill up the tank for a song and you'll be easily getting about cities like Manaus and Itacoatiara in no time.
Amazonas is well known for its rainforests, rivers, and wetlands. Many eager adventurers leave the city limits to tour those dazzling vistas. If that sounds like something you'd be into, book an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you're not planning to go off-road, you'll value the extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Amazonas?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge variety of both luxury and economy rental vehicles on offer in Amazonas. What you end up going with depends on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you want to treat yourself, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to get from A to B as economically as possible, we can help you out with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).