What are the major attractions in Rio Grande do Norte?
What's the point of picking up a rental car if you aren't going to have a look at this place's biggest and best sights? Rio Grande do Norte offers some bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are a few you just simply can't miss:
- Genipabu Beach (7 miles from the center of Natal (and vicinity), Rio Grande do Norte (state))
- Chapada Diamantina National Park (5 miles from the center of Lencois, Bahia (state))
- Mosquitos Waterfall (12 miles from the center of Lencois, Bahia (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Rio Grande do Norte?
Being in control of where and when you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car while on vacation. Call the shots during your adventure around Rio Grande do Norte and delight in the freedom of visiting all its top destinations at your own pace. Here are some of the most popular cities to explore in this exciting place:
- Natal (population of 763,)
- Mossoro (population of 22,7)
- Caico (population of 54,9)
- Acu (population of 36,1)