What are the major attractions in Boca Chica?
If your trip to Boca Chica is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If there's one thing that sums up Boca Chica, it's Boca Chica. Be sure to snap some fantastic shots standing in front of this spectacular attraction to share with your friends when you return home.
Not far from the city center, Coral Hamaca Resort is one sight to consider adding to your to-do list. Caribbean Divers and Nautical Club of Santo Domingo are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Boca Chica?
Put some extra gas in the tank, because there are some great reasons to explore beyond Boca Chica. They include National Palace in Santo Domingo — an appealing road-trip destination just 19 miles away. Parque Colon is also a popular attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Boca Chica?
There's nothing quite as delightful as being by the sea in the early evening. Take a relaxing drive to Guayacanes Beach and catch sight of the sun's rays shimmering on the water before it vanishes into the horizon. You'll find this glorious beach 10 miles from Boca Chica.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Boca Chica?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best offers for your desired destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the best possible price in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and bag some of the best rates around;
- Book as soon as your dates are set. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Boca Chica?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own wheels. No matter the reason for your journey to Boca Chica, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles for you to pick from. Taking a city break with your significant other? Fire up the romance by opting for a convertible. Fun to drive and easy to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these little rides. A minivan is a great option for families. There's room enough for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, when you want. If your trip is all about business, a premium car will get you from conference to meeting in sophisticated style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Boca Chica?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in Boca Chica. What you go for depends on your budget and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need a car to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).