What are the major attractions in Boca Chica?
If you believe there's nothing as fun as exploring new places, be sure to swing by La Caleta Park. The Nautical Club of Santo Domingo is another attraction to consider.
What are the best road trip destinations near Boca Chica?
Searching for more destinations to visit? Then put a few more miles on that rental car and venture 19 miles to Santo Domingo. Alcazar de Colon is among the interesting attractions to put on your to-do list. When you've ticked that off your list, point your wheels towards National Palace.
Where are the best beaches near Boca Chica?
Roll down the windows and drink in the cool, salty sea air as you cruise towards Guayacanes Beach. 1 miles from Boca Chica, it's a lovely place to go for a relaxing day out by the ocean.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Boca Chica?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our clever filter feature will become your new best buddy. Size up all of the hottest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as lightning;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the best deal around;
- You can often save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.