How can I get a cheap car rental in Andalucia?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our nifty filter tool to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- No one likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to watch out for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Andalucia?
Minis are the smallest car you can rent, and generally, they're the most economical as well. This is one of the reasons they're so popular with visitors to Andalucia. Whiz around the interesting sights of Málaga and Córdoba — you won't believe the parking spaces you can fit into. In spite of their small size, minis offer a comfortable ride (just so long as you don't have too many bags!).
It's always great to get out of the city, and if you do, you'll be handsomely rewarded. With caves, sandy shores, and mountains to enjoy, Andalucia offers loads of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you and your passengers more space for those long, leisurely drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Andalucia?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Andalucia, a robust and stylish SUV could be your perfect match. If you want the best possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what'll suit you best, round up the troops, and clock up those miles.