Where is Costa del Sol?
There's nothing like dropping the windows of your rental car and hurtling down a long, open road. But before you take off on a new adventure in Costa del Sol, how about discovering something about this tourist hot spot? You'll have to book a flight to Spain to reach this terrific destination.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Costa del Sol?
We've compiled our top tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some impressive savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Costa del Sol?
That all said, Costa del Sol boasts some amazing caves, sandy shores, and mountains. Many eager adventurers leave the city limits to savor those picturesque vistas. If that sounds good to you, book a full-size car or an SUV. Even if you're not planning to steer off the beaten track, you'll be grateful for the extra room.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Costa del Sol?
First of all, there's a wide variety of luxurious rental vehicles in Costa del Sol. What you go with depends on what you're willing to spend and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up an elite SUV, or perhaps a fancy mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to whiz around town in at the cheapest price possible, go for a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).