Car rentals in Granada: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to take you around Granada whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. See the famous sites around the region and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Granada. CarRentals.com has collected the most popular questions about renting a car in Granada. Keep reading to see the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
Where do I get a great deal on a car rental in Granada?
We always try to get you the best price. But, there are ways to get an even lower price on your next rental. Be sure to:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you book
- Don't rent more car than you need. Commonly, the smaller the car, the lower the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have agencies in Granada?
There are around 6 rental providers to choose from in Granada. You'll find some of the best brands, like Avis. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Granada?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're bound to find a car that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Granada?
Generally, the age limit for car rentals in Granada is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to review the terms to figure out what the total will be before you reserve your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Granada?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to buy additional insurance through rental car company, if you know your insurance won't cover your rental.Many major card issuers, like MasterCard or Visa, give some insurance on your rental; but, there may be restrictions. For instance, they may not cover your rental car if you get a luxury or larger vehicle. Make sure to check rental car supplier's policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Most suppliers give you a full to full tank policy. We advise bringing the car back topped off. For a cheaper rate, find a gas station before you bring it back. Stations near or around airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for those who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the details on mileage limits before you book.
What is Granada famous for?
You'll be glad you have a car so you can checkout all that Granada offers. Arab baths and Historical Center should be on your must-see list when you sightsee in Granada.
Tips before you leave the lot
Before you get going on your Granada trip, make sure you go over a few things before you leave the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Inspect the vehicle and make certain there is no dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Granada car rental today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. No matter the situation, CarRentals.com has a car rental that can align with your requirement and not deplete your travel piggy bank.