What are the major attractions in Cadiz?
If your trip to Cadiz is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If anyone asks why you're coming here, just show them a few images of Cadiz Cathedral and Torre Tavira. These terrific attractions guarantee you'll have an unforgettable trip.
Close to the city center, Plaza San Juan de Dios & Around is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some space on that travel schedule, San Juan de Dios Square and Admiral's House will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cadiz?
If you've ticked off all the major sights in Cadiz, don't be in a rush to hang up those walking shoes just yet. You'll find landmark attractions on your doorstep. Travelers from all over the world make a stop at Alcazar. You can reach it from Seville, 62 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Cadiz?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car, putting on some tunes and heading to the seaside. Cadiz has some terrific beaches close by, so grab your favorite book (and a kite if there's a breeze) and take a day trip to one of these idyllic options:
- Playa de Cortadura (3 miles away).
- Valdelagrana Beach (4 miles away).
- Playa de la MInistra (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cadiz?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Our hard-working filter feature will become your new BFF. Size up the biggest discounts from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try getting a better deal by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- And finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Cadiz?
Cadiz is big. You could stay a good while here and hardly scratch the surface. To experience as much as you can in this busy metropolis, a rental car is a must. Keep in mind that city driving often goes hand in hand with tight streets and even tighter parking spots. Don't stress though, because an economy or a compact car can make this a lot easier to navigate. If you want to skip town and take in some of the caves that Cadiz is renowned for, you may prefer a vehicle with more cargo space. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make that scenic road trip even more fun.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cadiz?
First of all, there's a huge variety of both economy and luxury rental vehicles available in Cadiz. What you end up going with is largely dependent on what you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up a high-end SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need something to get you around town at the cheapest price possible, you're better off going with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).