What are the major attractions in Jerez de la Frontera?
If your trip to Jerez de la Frontera is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Villamarta Theatre. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you still have room on your schedule, Arenal Square and Old City Hall will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Jerez de la Frontera?
We know you're curious about what else is nearby. Head outside of Jerez de la Frontera and you'll find a few world-famous attractions. Alcazar hardly needs an introduction. Located about 50 miles away in Seville, your itinerary just has to include this unmissable sight.
Where are the best beaches near Jerez de la Frontera?
There's nothing like opening the car window and feeling the salty air on your face while you're cruising beside the sea. Bring along some snacks and spend an afternoon basking in the sun at one of the wonderful beaches near Jerez de la Frontera. Popular options include:
- Santa Catalina Beach (10 miles away).
- Valdelagrana Beach (10 miles away).
- Playa de la MInistra (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Jerez de la Frontera?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save on a car rental:
- Our handy filter tool is about to become your new bestie. Measure up the hottest bargains from all over the web quickly and easily;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Jerez de la Frontera?
Jerez de la Frontera has lots on offer. You could hang out for a week here and not run out of things to see. To take in as much as you can in this energetic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving around big cities usually goes hand in hand with tight streets and limited parking spaces. But don't worry — a compact or an economy car can make this a lot less daunting. If you're going to leave the city behind you and check out the caves that Jerez de la Frontera is famous for, you'll probably prefer a vehicle with a little more power. A mid-size or full-size SUV are perfect for scenic road trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Jerez de la Frontera?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge range of both luxury and economy vehicles to rent in Jerez de la Frontera. What you go with is largely dependent on your budget and what you're planning to do. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after something to get you around town as efficiently as possible, we can help you out with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).