What are the major attractions in Seville?
If your trip to Seville is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Alcazar and Seville Cathedral belong at the top of the to-do lists of all Seville wanderers. Clear up your schedule and spend some time getting to know these spectacular attractions!
You'll have to get up early if you're planning to check out all the interesting attractions that this place has to offer. Giralda Tower and Torre del Oro Watchtower are must-sees. Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza and Museum of Fine Arts shouldn't be forgotten either.
Near the city center, Archbishop's Palace is one attraction you might like to add to your must-see list. If you still have some space on your travel itinerary, Convent of the Incarnation and Archiddiocesis de sevilla will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Seville?
You don't have to limit your adventuring to just Seville. Cadiz is 62 miles away and features a nice range of nearby attractions, such as Cadiz Cathedral. After that, point your wheels in the direction of Torre Tavira.
Where are the best convention centers near Seville?
Situated 4 miles from Seville, Fibes Conference and Exhibition Center is a great place to go for a business conference. After a huge day of mingling and making new friends, you'll be able to hop behind the wheel of your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a relaxing spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Seville?
Here's a rundown of the best ways to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Check the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab trip to a close-by rental car center might mean some generous savings;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be charged for another full day;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Seville?
Get prepared for an epic adventure in Seville. The car you choose depends on what kind of vacation you have in mind. If you're heading there on your own, why not choose something smaller, like a compact or mini? They're economical to run and a cinch to park. If you're on the road with a few friends, consider an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for everyone's bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Seville?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge variety of both economy and luxury rental vehicles available in Seville. What you opt for is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not book a high-end SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to get from A to B as efficiently as possible, we can help you out with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).