What are the major attractions in Seville?
If you're not already thrilled to see Seville Cathedral and Alcazar during your stay in Seville, you should be. These famous attractions are some of the most unforgettable in the world.
Explore the best of what this place has to offer by adding Giralda Tower and Torre del Oro Watchtower to your itinerary. If you've got some extra time, drop by Maria Luisa Park and the Museum of Fine Arts too.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Plaza de Espana. It's one attraction you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have room on that itinerary, Isla Magica Theme Park and the General Archive of the Indies will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Seville?
You don't have to limit your adventuring to just Seville. El Puerto de Santa Maria is only 55 miles away and is home to a cool range of nearby things to see and do, such as Plaza de Espana. Looking for one more reason to make your way there? Torre Tavira is also within reach.
Where are the best convention centers near Seville?
If you're mostly here for business-related purposes, you'll likely be heading to Fibes Conference and Exhibition Center. It's situated 4 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Seville?
Here's our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter feature to help point you towards the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport office locations to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so make sure you watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.