What are the major attractions in Nerja?
Not far from the city center, Nerja Caves is one sight you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have space on that itinerary, Balcon de Europa and Nerja Beach will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Nerja?
You don't have to spend all your time in Nerja, particularly when world-renowned sights are right on your doorstep. Alhambra barely needs an introduction. Located about 3 miles away in Gojar, you'll want to organize your travel itinerary to include this must-see sight.
Where are the best beaches near Nerja?
Rain, hail or shine, you'll be able to get a glimpse of the beautiful beaches near Nerja from the comfort and freedom of your rental car. When you get near the ocean, keep an eye out for seabirds swooping over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Canuelo Beach (5 miles away).
- Ferrara Beach (5 miles away).
- Playa de las Lindes (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nerja?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that task a breeze!);
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab drive to a nearby rental car facility could mean some significant savings;
- If your dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be charged for a full extra day;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.