What are the major attractions in Nerja?
If your trip to Nerja is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, Tuesday Market is one spot you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have some space on that schedule, Museo de Nerja and Centro Cultural Villa de Nerja will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Nerja?
Explore Nerja for its unique style and character. That being said, you also have world-famous attractions just a short road trip away! Travelers from all corners of the globe make a stop at Alhambra. You can access it from Granada, 34 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Nerja?
No matter whether it's rainy or sunny, you'll be able to get a glimpse of some of the magnificent beaches near Nerja from the comfort of your own rental car. As you drive along, keep a watch out for seabirds soaring over these dazzling stretches of coastline:
- Playa El Peñoncillo (4 miles away).
- Canuelo Beach (5 miles away).
- Ferrara Beach (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nerja?
Here you'll find our top suggestions if you want to grab the best price on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter feature to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices fall for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a better price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for Nerja?
Nerja has so much to offer. You could hang out for a week or more in this place and not run out of things to do. If you want to experience as much as possible in this busy metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving around big cities often goes hand in hand with tight streets and even tighter parking spaces. But don't worry — a mini or compact car can make this a lot less daunting. If you want to head straight out of the city and see the caves that Nerja is renowned for, you may prefer something with a little more power. A full-size or mid-size SUV are perfect for scenic road trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nerja?
First of all, there's a huge range of luxury rental vehicles on offer in Nerja. What you end up going for is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).