Car rentals in Whitefish: All you need to know
A Whitefish car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to explore all the sights, and even see what else the rest of Montana has to offer. CarRentals.com has collected your most popular questions about renting a car in Whitefish. Read on to discover how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where do I get a bargain rental car in Whitefish?
You are well on your way to finding the best price on your car rental by booking through CarRentals.com. But, to increase your savings when you travel to Whitefish you can do a few things. Make sure to:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you will know the actual cost before you rent
- Determine what vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't rent more car than you need
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Whitefish rental car.
What rental suppliers have outlets in Whitefish?
From global names like Enterprise and Hertz to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the reviews to get an idea of which one meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Whitefish?
That all depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Whitefish. If you're having a little trouble deciding, make sure to look over our chart below. We've compared the most popular categories for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Whitefish?
Generally, to rent a car in Whitefish you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the supplier's terms to figure out any additional charges is before you rent your car.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Whitefish?
Insurance is always needed, no matter where you're renting a car. However, you could already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, your policies may not provide 100% coverage, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it's needed, you can easily include it at checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will need to search for a gas station near your rental car supplier
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out choice. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Whitefish?
If you plan to explore all that Whitefish and maybe even the rest of Montana offers, you are going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Whitefish. Go over the fine print to be sure they are actually "unlimited."
Before you drive off
Be sure you check a few items prior to leaving the lot. It's worth the time to:
- Look over your car and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Whitefish rental car today
Know that you can count on a wonderful vehicle that will leave you with money to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Whitefish car rental when you book with us. See you around town.