What are the major attractions in Somers?
If your trip to Somers is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
If you're eager to see more, Blacktail Mountain Ski Area, Kehoe's Agate Shop and Eagle Bend Golf Club are popular among visitors and within a short drive of the town center.
What are the best road trip destinations near Somers?
The best part about renting a car is that you can travel anywhere, anytime. Make full use of your newfound freedom by experiencing all there is to do in Whitefish. It's just 25 miles away. Explore the area beginning with Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Whitefish Lake Golf Club and Riverside Park. Situated 25 miles away, Polson is another place to aim for. If you swing by, be sure to check out Miracle of America Museum, Mission Mountain Country Club and Polson Country Club.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Somers?
We've rounded up the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving offers;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to score a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Somers?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and flexibility like your own wheels. No matter the reason for your journey to Somers, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles to pick from. Spending a weekend in the city with your significant other? Make things even cozier by renting a mini or convertible. A joy to drive and a snap to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these cute rides. A full-size car is ideal for families with youngsters. There's room enough for everyone and you can venture where you want, when you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will transport you from your hotel to the boardroom in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Somers?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Somers, a roomy SUV could be the ideal solution. If you want the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what suits you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and start clocking up those miles.