What are the major attractions in Western Junction?
Head out into the wider region and get close to nature with a few activities like rock climbing. For even more, don't miss the chance to go mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Western Junction?
Let's see what your new ride can do. Road trips into the neighboring area are just one of the reasons why renting a car here is an ideal option. Without one, it'd be much harder to explore all that Whitemore, 16 miles away, has to offer. The Pearns Steam World ought to be towards the top of your list here. Westbury Common Recreation Area and the Westbury Maze are awesome attractions too. The locals will also likely point you in the direction of Bridgenorth, 17 miles away. If you can only find time for one thing here, let it be the Tasmania Zoo. (But we're also huge fans of Tamar Island Wetlands Centre and the Velo Winery.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Western Junction?
Below are our top suggestions if you want to find the best price on a car rental:
- Use our clever filter feature to help steer you towards the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.