What are the major attractions in Launceston?
Not far from the city center, City Park is one spot you might like to put on your must-see list. If you've still got room on that itinerary, the National Automobile Museum and Royal Park will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Launceston?
Seen all the highlights in Launceston? If you have some spare time, there's plenty more to see a little further afield. Middlesex is just 60 miles away. Travelers who visit usually have Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre on their to-do lists.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Launceston?
Here are our top suggestions if you want to score the best price on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter feature will become your new bestie. Browse all of the hottest deals, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable discounts for your destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab journey to a neighboring car rental facility may mean big savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some car rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.