What are the major attractions in Launceston?
If your trip to Launceston is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the center, Princess Theatre is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, Quadrant Mall and The Town Clock will keep you on the go, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Launceston?
If you've visited all the main sights in Launceston, there's lots more to explore a little farther down the road. Slide back behind the wheel and enjoy a new adventure in Cradle Mountain. This great day-trip destination is home to some fascinating attractions, such as Dove Lake.
Where are the best convention centers near Launceston?
If you're in town to attend a work conference, you'll find Albert Hall Convention Centre located 0.2 miles from Launceston. When you get a break, make your way to a nearby restaurant to grab a cup of coffee — networking and socializing can be quite exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Launceston?
We've compiled all the tricks of the trade to help you save more money:
- Research as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore child's play!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and get some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Launceston?
Sure, you can get out and explore Launceston without wheels. But with so much to see and do, having one is sure to make your trip all the more exciting. If you're excited to venture out into nature, opt for something with a bit of extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be exactly what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a top choice for travelers heading off on shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Launceston?
First of all, there's an impressive variety of luxury rentals in Launceston. What you end up going with will depend on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not grab an elite SUV, or perhaps a cushy medium-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a car to get from A to B at the cheapest price possible, you're better off going with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).