What are the major attractions in Vitre?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at Vitre Chateau. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some space on your itinerary, the Chateau Rochers-Sevigne and Castle Museum of Rochers-Sevigne will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vitre?
Explore Vitre for its wonderful character and style. That said, you've also got world-famous landmarks just a day trip away! About 5 miles away in Saint-Suliac, St. Malo Citadel lures big crowds all year round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vitre?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Compare as many different offers as you can (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're bagging the hottest price around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- And finally, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to bag the biggest savings!