What are the major attractions in Vilobi d'Onyar?
There's nothing like a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to things to do and see. Book your rental car via CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Vilobi d'Onyar?
Are you wondering what else is near you? Venture a little further afield from the center of Vilobi d'Onyar and you'll discover a few iconic sights. The Dali Museum barely needs an introduction. Located about 25 miles away in Navata, make sure you organize your travel calendar to include this must-do attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Vilobi d'Onyar?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car and heading to the seaside. Vilobi d'Onyar has some gorgeous beaches close by, so grab a good book (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and take a day trip to one of these great options:
- Lloret de Mar Beach (16 miles away).
- Cala Boadella Beach (16 miles away).
- Treumal Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vilobi d'Onyar?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our convenient filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Sift through the hottest deals, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting the hottest deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!